Licensing & Copyrights
International copyright laws protect all Poppedin works. Any reproduction of his work, including downloading, is prohibited without the express written permission of the copyright holder, GRAFIXS.
Licensing options, however, are available in multiple territories. Please contact us for the options available in your county.
Request for reproduction of works and license agreements
If you want to use any of the Poppedin characters as illustration on mechandise, in a book, magazine, an advertisement campaign, brochure, or on the Internet, you must submit a license request to us directly.
In order for us to assess your request, please let us know the following:
- What type of product you want to obtain a license for
- Where the product will be manufactured
- Where the product will be marketed, i.e. what type of stores
- Wholesale and retail price
- Background information of your company, i.e. how long does the company exist, which other licenses, if any, does your company have, etc.
- Expected turnover per year
- Which country/ies you want to obtain the license for
- Anything else that is relevant to your enquiry
Please be advised that certain product categories already may have a licensee, some of which are exclusive licenses.